- Our experienced licensed nutritionists offer a full range of comprehensive nutrition counseling, whether it is to address your medical condition, prevent disease, lose weight or feel better.
- Our nutrition counseling is designed to help you meet your nutrition, health and medical goals.
- We treat everyone as an individual and customize each person’s nutrition plan.
- We work with each person one-on-one and will personalize your nutrition plan, taking into account your medical history, personal food preferences, lifestyle, goals and needs.
- We will provide you with the tools you need to make dietary and lifestyle changes that can improve your health.
What You Can Expect
- Our nutrition consultations begin with a 60 to 90 minute first visit.
- In the first half of the visit we assess your medical and nutritional status, through medical and food history. In the second half we prepare a nutrition plan tailored to your needs.
- Follow up visits last 30 minutes to 60 minutes. In these visits we assess and/or modify your nutrition plan, and provide further counseling.
- Our patients have an average of 3 visits with us, but for your situation more, or fewer, visits may be appropriate.
We treat overweight and underweight, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, gastrointestinal problems, and a full-spectrum of diet-related conditions.
Here is a list of some of the medical conditions that our nutritionists treat:
Attention Deficit Disorder side effects
Cancer side effects
Kidney (Renal) Failure
Coronary Vascular Disease (CVD)
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Diabetes Type 1
Diabetes Type 2
Diverticulosis and Diverticulitis
Hepatic (liver) Disease
High Blood Pressure
High Blood Sugar
High LDL Cholesterol
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Plus other conditions not listed
The nutritional needs of you and your family change from infancy, childhood, adolescence, young adulthood, mid-life and the senior years.
Men and women also have different nutritional requirements.
Our nutritionists personalize your nutritional care plan according to your nutritional needs, and according to your stage of life.
It’s Easy to Make an Appointment with Our Nutritionists
With our central location in midtown Manhattan, highly regarded staff of clinical nutritionists, and convenient appointment times, patients come from the five boroughs, Long Island, Westchester and New Jersey for our nutrition services.
It’s easy to make an appointment at Midtown Nutrition Care.